Your career with this course
The C programming language is likely the most versatile and advantageous-
The extensive range of programming languages available may overwhelm someone trying to advance their abilities as a software developer or computer programmer, leaving them unsure of which one they should devote time to studying. The C programming language is likely the most versatile and advantageous, even though other languages are excellent for producing particular kinds of code. In fact, studying C may make learning different programming languages easier in the future, which will help you acquire abilities that will aid you in your professional career.
About the course
Badatya offered C Programming Language Certificate Course lets you in on a chance to master the C Programming Language. The C Programming Language, a compiler, is a unique device that collects a programme into an object file that is machine readable. Following compilation, the linker will merge many object files to produce a single executable file that will run the programme. The pointers below illustrate how a "C" programme runs.
- • Writing a source code
- • Compiling a source code
- • Linking object file
C Programming Overview:
Since C is a very portable language, applications created in it may execute on different computers. Hence making our industry dependent on it for this functionality if we want to utilise or run the code on another machine.
Mastering this course shall allow you a wonderful opportunity at getting an upper hand in the industry and getting a head start today!
This course gives learners a foundational knowledge of typical C Programming Language:
- Writing, compiling, and debugging programs; preprocessor macros; C file structure; variables; functions and problem statements; returning from operations.
- Types, operators, expressions.
- Control flow, functions, variable scope, static and global variables, I/O: printf and scanf, file I/O, character arrays, error handling, labels and goto.
- Pointers, arrays, strings, searching and sorting algorithms.
- Linked lists, trees.
- Stacks, queues, multidimensional arrays, and pointers to other points.
- Using and developing priority queues, B-trees, and libraries.
- Fundamentals of C Language
- Overview of C Language
- Data Type in C Language
- Variables in C Language
- Constants in C
- Operators and Enums in C Language
- Decision Making
- Loop Control
- Control Flow
- Array & String in C language
- Recursion & Pointers in C language
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- C Pre-processor
- Command Line Arguments
Why should we learn C Language ?
- C enables you to understand a computer's internal design and the methods used to store and retrieve data.
- After understanding C, learning other programming languages like Python, Java, etc., will be much simpler.
- Chance to collaborate on open-source initiatives. C programming is used in some of the most significant open-source projects, including the Linux kernel, Python interpreter, SQLite database, etc.
TThe projects are software, games, and puzzles written in the C programming language. Every project that is posted on our website has been thoroughly reviewed and tested using ides. Few C Programming Language projects that can help with career development and skill improvement are as follows:
- Customer billing system.
- Cricket score sheet.
- Employee record system.
- Cyber management system.
- Snake Game.
- Tic Tac Toe.
Growth, Opportunity, and Employment Scenarios:
Excellent job prospects exist for C programmers in various fields, including robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc. The C programmers can pursue careers in education, teaching, government, and other areas besides the computer industry. C is used more frequently than other interpreted languages like PHP and Ruby since it is one of the fundamental programming languages.
The fundamentals of C are simple to learn, but if you want to succeed as a programmer, you must be an expert. The vast C programming language is largely utilised to create numerous operating systems and network drivers. It also has uses in the creation of new programming languages. Despite many new programming languages appearing on the scene, the C programming language remains in great demand. Because of its many uses, C offers many options for developing a fruitful programming career.
Functional designations after C Programming Language in India are as follow:
- Junior Programmer.
- Senior Programmer.
- Software Developer.
- Quality Analyst..
- Game Programmer.
- Software Developer Engineer.
- C Analyst.
- Programming Architect..
We have a placement team to provide placement assistance to all candidates who have successfully completed the course. For placements, we are tied-up with over 300+ placement partners who will help you in having a successful career. With our placement partners, you can be placed in top MNCs. We also help you in building an interactive resume that will cover all your skills with high weightage.
What is the salary of C programmer ?
The average yearly income for a C Developer in India is 4.8 Lakhs, with salaries ranging from 2.0 Lakhs to 12.4 Lakhs.
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program?
To have a successful career for all the participants is our main concern. For this, we cover all aspects on behalf of which a candidate can shine out of the crowd. We offer you the following services related to your career-
- RESUME BUILDING - We help you in building an interactive and unique resume with your outstanding skills.
- INTERVIEW PREP - we provide you mock interviews to get you prepared for interviews as per MNCs standards.
- PROFILE ENHANCEMENT - We will help you in the enhancement of job profiles like Linkedin, nokri.com, etc.
- GUARANTEED JOBS - We provide you job guarantee as we have 300+ placement partners who need skilled candidates in their organizations.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS