Your career with this course
Learn the C# programming language and add to your skill set as a developer.
Like other general-purpose programming languages, C# can be used to develop a wide range of various software and applications, including games, cloud-based services, websites, mobile apps, desktop apps, and business software. Microsoft's debut into managed programming comes in the form of C#.NET and allows programmers to express ideas in a way that is understandable and manageable because to C#.NET's syntax, which intentionally borrows from Java, C++, and C. Programmers may work with C#.NET in both an Object-Oriented and somewhat functional approach thanks to recent language improvements, which have increased the language's capability.
About the course
Programming language C# offered by Badatya is component- and object-oriented. This Certificate Course in C# makes it easy to develop and utilise software components by providing language elements that explicitly support these ideas. Since its origin, C# has added features to support new workloads and emerging software design practices. Learning C is fantastic for teaching you how a computer works since it is more "machine-level." The best way to code well, according to software developer Joel Spolsky, is to have a rudimentary grasp of anatomy before pursuing a career in medicine. In this way, if you're up for the task, learning C# is a superb choice for quickly becoming a master coder and a gifted developer.
The fundamental abilities you will learn are:
- Syntax. The following syntax is used to declare variables in C# :
- Datatype: Is a valid data type in C#.
- Datatype: Is a valid data type in C#.
- VariableName : Is a valid variable name.
- =: Is the assignment operator used to assign values.
- Value: Is the data that is stored in the variable.
C# is clear, readable, and simple to use.
One of the most well-known programming languages, C# (C Sharp), is frequently used to create games, Windows apps, and apps for mobile devices. The pursuit of this course is to teach C# programming in a hands-on, goal-oriented style. For quick and simple learning of C Sharp, it is advised that you practise the code assignments provided following each course.
- Visual Studio C# programming basics are learned here.
- Making use of the.Net Framework.
- Working with data kinds and variables.
- Work with common programming techniques.
- The handling of exceptions in C#.
- Using C# for object-oriented programming.
- Methods that are object oriented.
- Using Arrays for Work.
- Generic classes and methods should be created.
- Collections in the C# language.
- Use the Class Designer and Object Test Bench tools to create and test your own classes.
- To enable flexibility and type safety, use delegate types.
- Use implicit type declarations, extension methods, lambda expressions, anonymous types, and object initializers.
The C# projects are perfect for audience members who are enrolled in or have finished the course and want to obtain practical experience. The projects are designed to mimic realworld situations using C# ideas.
Suitable C# Projects for Novices are as follows:
- Create a Movie Database Library.
- Create an Online Voting System.
- Note-taking Application.
- Social Media Bot.
- Logistics Tracking App.
- Healthcare Management System.
- Digital Signature App.
- Shopping Cart App
Growth, Opportunity, and Employment Scenarios:
The range of applications you may work on and the businesses that utilise C# are the major advantages. Selecting C# as your language of choice will lead you to a successful and exciting career. You'll enjoy excellent job security and market-competitive wages as a result.
We have a placement team to provide placement assistance to all candidates who have successfully completed the course. For placements, we are tied-up with over 300+ placement partners who will help you in having a successful career. With our placement partners, you can be placed in top MNCs. We also help you in building an interactive resume that will cover all your skills with high weightage.
- Cloud developers.
- Mobile developers.
- Gaming developers.
- Machine learning engineers.
Obligations and tasks for C# developers:
Designing, creating, and testing new features for the
In charge of maintaining regular contact with other people participating in the development process.
Implement, evaluate, and repair functionality.
Control over the development and implementation of C# software projects.
What job profiles/designation pay the most in C# ?
The average pay for C# developers in India is ₹640,000, with incomes ranging from ₹540,000 to ₹750,000. The salary shows positive increments depending on the developer’s skillsets and quality of deliverables.
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program ?
To have a successful career for all the participants is our main concern. For this, we cover all aspects on behalf of which a candidate can shine out of the crowd. We offer you the following services related to your career-
- RESUME BUILDING - We help you in building an interactive and unique resume with your outstanding skills.
- INTERVIEW PREP - we provide you mock interviews to get you prepared for interviews as per MNCs standards.
- PROFILE ENHANCEMENT - We will help you in the enhancement of job profiles like Linkedin, nokri.com, etc.
- GUARANTEED JOBS - We provide you job guarantee as we have 300+ placement partners who need skilled candidates in their organizations.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS