Your career with this course
E-Accounting Certification Program
E-Accounting is a valuable course to learn as we are all
aware of the importance of finance!
It is a composition of two words E, meaning ‘electronic’ and Accounting. Today,
business, regardless of its scale requires e-Accounting to function efficiently! E
also known as Computer Accounting is a digital form of accounting, which aids in the
maintenance and management of accounts archives with the help of latest software
version. It also assists in creating instant reports like: - Profit & Loss, Cash
Sheet, Stock Records.
Efficiency at accounting makes you an important asset for any company, as every company today has an accounts department and there are plentiful job opportunities in the industry for skilled accountants who can maintain organised and systematic accounts.
About the course
BADATYA offers you an E-Accounting Certification Course that has become a crucial job in every sector. In our certification course you will learn the crucial skills how to manage accounts and pay tax electronically. Learn about GST returns, TDS returns, ITR Filing, Advance Tally, Advance Excel, Busy Accounting, Excise, E-tax filling, Payroll, E-Banking, Webtel accounting and others modern methods to look online accounts.
E accounting course will open so many doors for your career in the field of online accounting and help you become a competent candidate in areas of Finance, Accounting, Taxation and E-filing.
Eligibility for e-Accounting:
Any graduate or undergraduate (after 12th) can pursue e-accounting. It is a popular misconception that only students with a commerce background can pursue e-Accounting. In reality, an individual with a mathematics background might find it easier to get a grasp over the topic, but students with any background – Science/Commerce/Arts can pursue eAccounting.
You will get assignments to enhance your skills and understand how things work in the Practical World. Work on more than 50 Case studies and Assignments with 24/7 Assignment support from our experts. Some of the assignments are -
- Accounting and Reporting in Tally 9
- Billing and Return filing in GST
- Filing Income Tax returns
- Assignments on TDS accounting, payments and return
- Online Return Filing
An overview of the course structure is given below:
- COMPUTER BASICS – Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, etc.
- MANUAL ACCOUNTING – Fundamentals and Principles, Procedure of Accounting.
- COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING – Accounting and Reporting in Tally ERP 9, Busy and an overview of Marg.
- OVERVIEW OF GST AND CGST & SGST- Meaning and Scope, Invoicing, Reports and Return filing of GST.
- GST BUSINESS PROCESS – Registration, Applicability and Mechanism of GST, Input / Output Concepts in GST, GST Slab Rates, Types of GST, GST Goods with HSN code, Migration of Existing Dealers to GST
- Filing of Returns
- ONLINE RETURN FILING – Income Tax – Introduction, calculation, preparing returns, Return Filing, Tax Deduction at source, TDS and TCS Accounting, Payment and Returns, Tax Collection at source.
- ROC – Registration of Company Overview, MCA Website, ROC forms.
- ONLINE BANKING - Internet Banking, E-wallets, UPI and Digital Payments, Mobile Banking
- FOREX and STOCK MARKET – Overview, stock exchange concepts, Demat Account, Shares Purchase/Sales.
- Summarizing and Analysing- Invoices, cash-flow Forecast, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Report, Salary Sheet, Income Statement.
- SOFT SKILLS – Mock Interviews, CV and Resume Writing, Interview Preparations, Presentations and Group Discussions, etc
Growth and opportunity:
The growth rate and increase in job opportunities has been increasing in the E-accounting field, especially after the implementation of GST. Companies are always on the lookout for skilled professionals to fill positions of Compliance Executive, Internal Auditor, etc. to have their company accounts. Employment opportunities are available throughout the country.
A dedicated placement team for the participants who completed the course to guide them for better placements. BADATYA offers 100% placement and has tied up with 300+ Companies to Provide Jobs to our candidates. Associates will experience a thorough interview devising measures on Data Science.
Functional Designations for an e-accountant-
- Account Executive - Maintaining accounting documents in the database is the main task in addition to preparing a payment voucher. Preparing daily sales reports into excel spreadsheets, processing accounts payable cheques and collecting daily cash receipts are other important duties to be performed by accounting executives.
- Financial Analyst - One who plans, analyses and prepares reports for companies are designated as an audit executive. By keeping a close eye on the financial status of the company and managing it by monitoring vacancies, identifying trends analysing results. Finally, the audit executive has to suggest action to manage finance and make them execute.
- Senior Accountant - Equipped with excellent analytical skills, accounting principles to analyse financial reports is the most suitable person to grab the post. The senior accountant has to resolve account problems. He is supposed to maintain the general ledger and bank statements.
- Account Manager- Management of sales and relationships with other companies or customers is the prior duty of account manager.
- Audit Executive- Audit Executive is mainly watching dogs of all financial transactions and maintaining all records pertaining to it. Their main task is to check and analyse spreadsheet data. Examining company accounts, financial control systems is another important task to be performed by audit executives.
- Tally Operator
- Administrator executive
- Excel/MIS Executive
- Inventory Clerk
- Tax Consultanty Operator
- Banking Clerk
What is the average salary of an accountant in India ?
The average salary for Accountant is ₹35,000 per month in India. The salary package varies greatly depending on the range of work and responsibilities covered by the accountant.
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program ?
To have a successful career for all the participants is our main concern. For this, we cover all aspects on behalf of which a candidate can shine out of the crowd. We offer you the following services related to your career-
- RESUME BUILDING - We help you in building an interactive and unique resume with your outstanding skills.
- INTERVIEW PREP - we provide you mock interviews to get you prepared for interviews as per MNCs standards.
- PROFILE ENHANCEMENT - We will help you in the enhancement of job profiles like Linkedin, nokri.com, etc.
- GUARANTEED JOBS - We provide you job guarantee as we have 300+ placement partners who need skilled candidates in their organizations.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS