Your career with this course
Java Training and certification course "Write once, run anywhere."
This was the idea based on which JAVA was designed. It can be created on any device and is cross-platform. Java is a popular programming language with a lot of features that is object-oriented. Java is one of the most incredible options if you want to create mobile apps because it's the foundation of the Android operating system and is frequently used for iOS and Android app development.
About the course
With the help of the Java Online Course offered by Badatya, you may learn how to develop web applications utilizing Java Technologies, including Java Servlets, JDBC, and Java Programming. You will also be well-equipped with sophisticated frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, and Spring boots, thanks to our real-time experienced teachers' thorough hands-on instruction.
This Certificate course shall help you learn JAVA and start your journey of android and IOS application development, video game development, Desktop GUIs (Graphic User Interface) and Software Development. Java is simpler to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages since it was created to be simple to use. This enables the development of modular applications and code that is reused.
The fundamental unit of any programming language is the operator. Java also offers a variety of operators/ assignments that may be used to carry out different calculations and operations, including logical, arithmetic, relational, and other types. They are classified according to the features they offer.
Types of Operators or Assignments offered by Java are as follows:
- Arithmetic Operators.
- Unary Operators.
- Assignment Operator.
- Relational Operators.
- Logical Operators.
- Ternary Operator.
- Bitwise Operators.
- Shift Operators.
The Java programming language is essentially a collection of classes that serve as a model for making a similar kind of object.
Over the duration of the certificate course, the learnings will be structured as mentioned below:
- Introduction to JAVA programming.
- Learning how to write JAVA programs from scratch and getting it industry ready.
- Understanding Methods in JAVA and object orientation.
- You will be taught to deal with the front-end, middleware and back-end Java Web developer technologies from beginner to advance.
- Building end to end application, followed by testing and deployment code and additional techniques to store data.
- Implement Java code in compliance to OOP.
- Writing code with JDBC for communicating with Database.
- Putting together a program with Strings, Nested loops and debugging.
- Building and Deploying JAVA programs with JAR files.
- File Processing and Exception Handling.
With our Interactive- Instructor-led Training sessions given by Real-Time professionals you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the Java Programming Language and be capable of developing multi-thread applications. You will have demonstrable knowledge of concepts such as Objects, Classes, Interfaces, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
Suitable Java Projects for Novices are as follows:
- Airline reservation system.
- Data visualization software.
- Electricity billing system.
- E-Healthcare management system.
- Email client software.
- Library management system.
- Network packet sniffer.
- Online bank management system.
Growth, Opportunity, and Employment Scenarios:
What will Java development look like in the future? Organizations enjoy working in the Java environment due to its security and robustness. Professionals with credentials and skills are in great demand, in particular.
Pros of learning Java:
- Java developers are always in great demand.
- An evolving language that allows scope for future growth.
- Anchors Android app development.
We have a placement team to provide placement assistance to all candidates who have successfully completed the course. For placements, we are tied-up with over 300+ placement partners who will help you in having a successful career. With our placement partners, you can be placed in top MNCs. We also help you in building an interactive resume that will cover all your skills with high weightage.
- Junior Developer.
- Senior Developer.
- Java Web Developer.
- Java Android Developer.
- Java EE developer.
What job profiles/designation pay the most in JAVA ?
Java developers typically earn between ₹3,00, 000 to ₹10,00,000 in India depending on your skill set and credentials. The average earnings stand at ₹5,00,000.
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program ?
To have a successful career for all the participants is our main concern. For this, we cover all aspects on behalf of which a candidate can shine out of the crowd. We offer you the following services related to your career-
- RESUME BUILDING - We help you in building an interactive and unique resume with your outstanding skills.
- INTERVIEW PREP - we provide you mock interviews to get you prepared for interviews as per MNCs standards.
- PROFILE ENHANCEMENT - We will help you in the enhancement of job profiles like Linkedin, nokri.com, etc.
- GUARANTEED JOBS - We provide you job guarantee as we have 300+ placement partners who need skilled candidates in their organizations.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS