Your career with this course
MySQL Certification Course Programe
The most sought-after credentials for knowledge in the information technology industry are Oracle Certifications. An Oracle Certification shows that you thoroughly grasp MySQL products and your employment function. Oracle certifications on MySQL are used by consultants, developers, and DBAs to demonstrate to potential employers and clients that they are up to date on the newest features, tools, and techniques. Consultants, developers and DBAs use Oracle certifications on MySQL to show prospective employers and customers that they are current on the latest features, tools and tricks..
About the course
With thorough MySQL training, you can keep your vital services and mission-critical applications functioning. Access a vast library of online courses at your convenience to expand your skill set and increase your productivity at work. Then, put your new learning to the test in engaging, hands-on laboratories. Through role- and topic-based courses, you may further your awareness of MySQL administration, development, security, and high availability in a risk-free environment. Learn the skills you need to develop scalable, highperformance applications, then open up new career prospects by earning your MySQL certification.
You will be given tasks to hone your abilities and get an understanding of how things function in the real world. Utilize our specialists' 24/7 assignment assistance to work on more than 50 case studies and assignments.
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) and Data Definition Language exercises (DDL).
- MySQL Statement to create a table.
- MySQL Add to the statement.
- SQL query for updating tables.
- MySQL Table statement change.
- Practice with the HR Database.
- MySQL elementary SELECT statement.
- MySQL Aggregate Functions and Group by MySQL Data Restrictions and Sorting Subqueries.
- MySQL JOINS.
- MySQL SQL Date Time String Operation.
- Exercises for the Products Table in the Northwind Database.
The system schema is the one used by MySQL. It includes tables that house data needed by the running MySQL server. The MySQL schema is broadly categorized as system tables for general operational uses and data dictionary tables for storing database item metadata.
- MYSQL Server Basics.
- Database models.
- Database models.
- Data types.
- Understanding Test Database.
- Basics Queries.
- Removing Duplicates.
- Data Filters Using Operators.
- Basics of SQL.
- MySQL server administration.
- Backup and recovery of MySQL database.
- InnoDB and MyISAM Storage Engines.
- Performance monitoring.
- MySQL Enterprise.
- MySQL Workbench.
The most reliable transactional database engine currently on the market is MySQL. It is the preferred option for total data integrity because of characteristics like fully atomic, consistent, isolated, persistent transaction support, multi-version transaction support, and unconstrained row-level locking.
These MySQL project suggestions show the duties commonly required for various MySQL professions.
- Host Dynamic Website on AWS.
- Web Development with PHP and MySQL.
- Web Development (Career Building Course).
- Python for Web Development.
- Understanding Test Database.
- Online Job Portal using Python and SQL database.
- Blood Donation management system.
- E-Auction JAVA Project.
- Appointment Management system using JAVA.
Growth and opportunity:
Only one major worldwide database, MySQL, was created with the Internet in mind (all the rest were developed before the internet was devised and formed). When designing MySQL, we put stability, performance, and simple deployment first. The BEGIN...END block of a local variable's declaration establishes its scope. The variable may be referred to in blocks that are nested inside the declaring block, with the exception of blocks that declare a variable with the same name.
- Desenvolvedor Júnior. Desenvolvedor Júnior.
- JUNIOR DEVELOPER - Dubai, UAE. JUNIOR DEVELOPER - Dubai, UAE.
- Project Manager, IT, BRAC International (Re-Advertisement)...
- System Administrator.
- Project Manager.
- Linux System Administrator.
- Technical Lead.
We have a placement team to provide placement assistance to all candidates who have successfully completed the course. For placements, we are tied-up with over 300+ placement partners who will help you in having a successful career. With our placement partners, you can be placed in top MNCs. We also help you in building an interactive resume that will cover all your skills with high weightage.
What is the salary of MySQL Database Administrator ?
The average yearly income for a MySQL Database Administrator in India is 6.2 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 2.4 lakhs to 17.3 lakhs. The 441 salaries that MySQL Database Administrators have provided as input into the salary projections.
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program ?
To have a successful career for all the participants is our main concern. For this, we cover all aspects on behalf of which a candidate can shine out of the crowd. We offer you the following services related to your career-
- RESUME BUILDING - We help you in building an interactive and unique resume with your outstanding skills.
- INTERVIEW PREP - we provide you mock interviews to get you prepared for interviews as per MNCs standards.
- PROFILE ENHANCEMENT - We will help you in the enhancement of job profiles like Linkedin, nokri.com, etc.
- GUARANTEED JOBS - We provide you job guarantee as we have 300+ placement partners who need skilled candidates in their organizations.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS