Your career with this course
Are you interested in Power BI for business intelligence.
Power BI is a data visualization application that transforms information from many data sources into interactive dashboards and reports. Enrol in highly regarded Microsoft Power BI classes or work toward your Power BI certification. With this user-friendly solution that generates interactive and visual reports, get ready to assist organisations in transforming data into meaningful insights. We can help, whether you're just getting started or hoping to expand your expertise.
About the course
The Power BI certification course offered by Badatya is created by the Ssbject matter specialists to assist you in passing the PL-300 Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Exam. Throughout the training, with use cases specific to your sector, you will understand concepts like Power BI Desktop, Architecture, DAX, Service, Mobile Apps, Reports, Q&A, and many more. This course will help you evolve an expert in business analytics. You may be confident that this Power BI training will give you practical experience working on current projects. Learn Power BI from professionals with over ten years of expertise.
Benefits of enrolling in the Power Bi course:
- For 12 years running, Microsoft has been ranked first in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
- 45,000 MNCs from 185 countries, including Cognizant, Dell, KPMG, Hitachi, Wipro, Avanade, Annik Inc., and Brillio, utilise Power BI.
- Sky Transport Data: Data Analysis.
- Sky Transport Data: Trip Analysis.
- Wealthy Database: Data Analysis.
- GOT Data: Data Analysis.
- LTD Sales Data: Data Analysis.
Badatya's Power BI Course Syllabus covers basic to advanced level of concepts that consist of:
- Introduction to Business Intelligence.
- Self-Service Business Intelligence.
- Introduction to Power Bi.
- Traditional Bi vs. Power Bi.
- Power Bi vs. Tableau vs. QlikView.
- Uses of Power Bi.
- The Flow of work in Power Bi.
- Working with Power Bi.
- Basic Components of Power Bi.
- Comparison of Power BI Version.
- Introduction to Building Blocks of Power Bi.
- Data Model and importance of Data Modelling.
- Power Bi Desktop and Data Transportation.
- Data Analysis Expression (DAX).
- Data Visualization.
- Power Bi Service
- Desktop Layout.
- Charts and Page Layout.
- Data Transformation.
- Reports and Dashboards.
- DAX Commands.
- Advance Analytics.
We provide 10 Power BI project ideas based on your level of competence to assist you in increasing your knowledge and sharpen your abilities in the software. You may choose any of these power bi projects for practice if you want to improve your portfolio and gain new skills.
- Product Sales Data Analysis.
- Marketing Campaign Insights.
- Financial Performance Analysis.
- Customer Churn Analysis.
- Global Health Expenditure Analysis.
- Energy Trade Analysis.
- Anomaly Detection in Credit Card Transaction.
- Covid Insight Analysis.
- Airport Performance Analysis.
- Life Expectancy Data Analysis.
Growth, Opportunity, and Employment Scenarios:
Growth, Opportunity, and Employment Scenarios: The majority of firms have already embraced or have plans to employ business intelligence to address their dilemma as additional solutions emerge daily to assist in resolving the data management crisis. One of the most well-known BI solutions provided by market leader Microsoft, Power BI primarily aims to help everyone in analysing and visualizing their data.
- Power BI Data Analyst.
- Power BI Developer.
- Power BI Software Engineer.
- Power BI Analyst.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst.
- Power BI Business Analyst (IT).
A dedicated placement team for the participants who completed the course to guide them for better placements. BADATYA offers 100% placement and has tied up with 300+ Companies to Provide Jobs to our candidates. Associates will experience a thorough interview devising measures on Data Science.
What job profiles/designation pay the most in Power Bi ?
A Power BI Developer's highest salary is ₹7.4 Lakhs per year (₹61.7k per month).
What are the Core Skills for Getting a Job in Power Bi ?
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program ?
What skills will you be learning with Badatya's Microsoft Power BI Training ?
- Master ideas like Data Visualization and Integration.
- Learn about Power View, Power Map, and other tools.
- Recognize DAX and SSBI
- Utilize and apply custom visuals.
- View the Power BI Q&A.
- Complete the formatting and binding of data.
- Master Power BI Workspace and Embedded Collection.
- Utilize Power BI Report Server, Content Packs, and Data Gateways.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS