Your career with this course
Salesforce is a ground-breaking platform centered on customer relationship management.
combines and connects customers and enterprises through specific methods and
procedures that increase sales. This platform's capabilities extend beyond marketing
encompasses sales, e-commerce, and the IT industry as well.
Salesforce affirms to be the key to a fast-paced and continuously expanding commercial sector as technical necessities witness an exponential growth. Salesforce uses in-depth customer research to enable tailored marketing. Additionally, it addresses customer service problems and comprehends the target market's demands and worries, two things that firms always fight with.
About the course
Among all other cloud computing certificates, the Salesforce certification provided by Badatya is one of the most prestigious and well-known. A salesforce certification gives you the information you need to maintain your current skills and improve your work prospects as new, innovative technology solutions enter the market every day.
Our salesforce certification course has a professionally organized structure with segments ranging between theories, training hours and lab exercises. The lab exercises will ensure a deeper understanding in your specialized field. The most significant way to learn Salesforce is via hands-on experience that this certificate course provides. Applying for this certificate course will allow you to immerse yourself in complex projects and case studies pertinent to your business. This practical experience is crucial and will enable you to put your academic knowledge to the test.
The assignments shall cover every facet of marketing, sales, commerce, service, and operations that is conceivable. As more and more companies embrace Salesforce, professionals in job categories connected to development, leadership, management, and end users are increasingly keen to master it.
- Configure Sales and Service
- Manage Sales and Service.
- Implement automation.
- Data validation.
- Configure user interface.
Salesforce provides a three-tier developer framework with each credential intended to assess a developer's capabilities and rigorously tested in real-world situations. A developer is typically linked to customization and is in charge of making CRM systems tailored to the customer's requirements. The developer certification places a lot of focus on code and data models as a result.
- Salesforce Administrator certified: This course focuses especially on advanced administration, dashboard and report generation, configuration, and automation. The primary goal is to be able to evaluate and utilise each feature and utility that a salesforce platform may provide.
- A Business Manager's Complete Guide to SalesForce CRM. Improve collaboration, elevate proficiency and facilitate more productive business relationships in your organization.
- Salesforce New User Training.
- Debugging Salesforce for Admin's & Developers.
Select the project that you are proud of producing and confidently describe it during the Salesforce interview. Explain the process of how you came up with the solution, beginning with the issue description. Also, describe some of the challenges you encountered and how you overcame them.
- Development Salesforce.
- Lease Management System Salesforce Project.
- Mileage Application Salesforce project.
- Salesforce Test Project.
Growth, Opportunity, and Employment Scenarios:
By 2022, 3.3 million employment are anticipated in
the Salesforce ecosystem. More than
200K businesses already use Salesforce. The platform is anticipated to increase
percent annually. IDC estimates that the industry is currently being led by the
system, which has a 19.7% share of the whole market.
Consider professions like BA, Functional Consultant, and Designer if the functional side of things interests you more. If you enjoy coding and the technical side of things, a position as a tech specialist or architect is ideal for you.
- Salesforce Administrator:
- Salesforce Business Analyst:
- Salesforce Developer:
- Salesforce Functional Consultant:
- Salesforce Platform Manager:
- Salesforce Solution Architect:
- Salesforce Technical Architect:
Typical Salesforce Administrator tasks might include:
- Setting-up new users.
- User maintenance.
- Workflow rules.
- Managing organisation wide defaults
- Role hierarchy.
- Basic platform customisations (fields, page layouts etc.)
- Creating reports and dashboards.
- Security and data management.
- Training new users on using Salesforce.
- Collating requirements for new processes with stakeholders.
A dedicated placement team for the participants who completed the course to guide them for better placements. BADATYA offers 100% placement and has tied up with 300+ Companies to Provide Jobs to our candidates. Associates will experience a thorough interview devising measures on Data Science.
What job profiles/designation pay the most in Salesforce ?
The average salary of Salesforce Developers is estimates at 5.5 Lakh annually. An increment of 20% is commonly noticed amidst developers post gaining a Salesforce Certification.
What benefits will I get related to my job if I enrol in this program ?
To have a successful career for all the participants is our main concern. For this, we cover all aspects on behalf of which a candidate can shine out of the crowd. We offer you the following services related to your career-
- RESUME BUILDING - We help you in building an interactive and unique resume with your outstanding skills.
- INTERVIEW PREP - we provide you mock interviews to get you prepared for interviews as per MNCs standards.
- PROFILE ENHANCEMENT - We will help you in the enhancement of job profiles like Linkedin, nokri.com, etc.
- GUARANTEED JOBS - We provide you job guarantee as we have 300+ placement partners who need skilled candidates in their organizations.
Help and Support:
- We provide you 24 / 7 support from our team.
- Ask your Queries anytime.
- Get study materials and more Case Studies from your respective mentor to get better command of the technology
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COURSE SYLLABUS